Where are all the Marylander’s at?! Check out this easy and delicious snack! Eat them on their own or toss them on top of a salad! You can also substitute the Old Bay for something like everything bagel seasoning or sea salt, but I’m not sure why you’d do that
- 1 Can of Organic Chickpeas
- Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of old bay
- Preheat the oven to 400 and drain and rinse your chickpeas.
- Spread the chickpeas on a kitchen towel and gently pat them dry. Discard any loose skins from the outside of the chickpeas.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a parchment-lined baking sheet and toss them with a drizzle of olive oil. They should all be very lightly coated. Spread them evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove from the oven and, while the chickpeas are still warm, toss in a teaspoon of old bay seasoning. Enjoy!