- 2 lbs. chicken, breast, thighs or tenders
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 ½ TSP garlic powder
- 1 TSP onion powder
- ½ TSP ground Paprika
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 2 TSP salt
- TSP pepper
- Handful of fresh baby spinach
- 1 14 oz. can of quartered artichoke hearts, well drained and patted dry
- 1 15 oz. can of chick peas, well drained and patted dry
- 10 oz. container of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves (I used heirloom tomatoes)
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Start by cutting chicken into cubes. Place chicken cubes into a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss until the chicken pieces are well coated. Set chicken aside.
- Drizzle some olive oil onto the bottom of a 9X13 glass baking dish. Add spinach, artichokes, chickpeas, tomatoes and olives to the baking dish. Sprinkle the veggies with salt and pepper and toss.
- Evenly disperse the chicken cubes atop the veggies mixture. Place the dish into the oven on the middle rack. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and toss the chicken and veggies. Put back into the oven and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and veggies and top with feta cheese. Move oven rack to the top of the oven and broil for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!